Win an amazing 7-night Eurocamp holiday with Bennetts Travel Insurance!
We've teamed up with long-term partners Eurocamp to bring you this amazing chance to win a ferry crossing for two motorcycles and a 7 night holiday at a parc of your choice in 2020!
Choose Bennetts for your travel insurance before the end of March, and you'll be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize.
Bennetts Travel Insurance can be there for you and your family on a wide variety of trips, from a motorcycle tour with the other half, to a family summer holiday. We can even cover activities like off-road motorcycling and winter sports, too.
Eurocamp have parcs throughout Europe that are in some of the most picturesque locations. Keep scrolling down to discover why Eurocamp is such a popular choice for holidaymakers and why you should choose Bennetts Travel Insurance for your 2020 adventures.
Eurocamp boasts over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, each offering its own unique recipe of active adventures or peaceful moments.
Eurocamp has always been popular with motorcyclists and offers the following benefits:
- Motorcyclists welcome at all Eurocamp parcs
- Bikes can be parked close to accommodation for peace of mind
- Ideal for touring, no minimum night stay policy at any parcs.
Take out a Bennetts Travel Insurance policy before the end of March and you'll automatically be entered into the draw for this competition.
You can find out more about Eurocamp, here.
We're a motorcycle brand, but our travel insurance is for all
Put simply, Bennetts Travel Insurance is suitable for everyone, whether you ride or not. We have simply tailored the cover with motorcyclists in mind, so if you do happen to want to ride a motorcycle on road during your trip – this is covered as standard with the option to upgrade to more specific motorcycling activity.
If you don’t ride, or if you want to include family members who don’t ride, that’s completely fine. The cover we offer is suitable for most holiday types, and we can even consider existing medical conditions.
Likely to travel more than once in the next 12 months?
You and your family will be covered for every holiday or trip taken during that 12-month period, like a day at the beach or a city break - in the UK or worldwide. Each trip can be up to 21 or 31 days, depending on the level of cover you choose.
Then our annual cover may be for you. You could save money taking out annual cover rather than single trip cover each time you go away.
Bennetts Travel Insurance - Motorcycling
Motorcycling cover included as standard on all of our policies means:
With the peace of mind knowing that the below are covered*:
- Emergency medical expenses up to £10 million
- Motorcycling clothing such as helmets, gloves, leathers and boots up to £1,500
- Motorcycling accessories such as panniers, saddlebags, tail boxes, top boxes and removable security devices up to £1,000
Need a bit longer than 14 days? Simply add an activity pack for an extra 7 days (EU Only).
Click here for more information on Bennetts Travel Insurance for touring.
*Limits shown are for our Ultimate cover
Additional Motorcycling activities
There are also other options available to upgrade your cover subject to payment of an additional premium, as long as the motorcycling activity is on a non-competitive basis. Again on these activities, you'll also be covered for emergency medical expenses, plus motorbike clothing and accessories.
Click on each to find out more:
We can even add golf insurance, winter sports, cruises and more.
If your dream trip requires a more tailor-made package, please call 0330 018 6322 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs with one of our expert travel insurance agents.
See the full list of what we cover here: Back to top
- Worldwide cover
- Baggage and personal belongings
- Medical expenses
- Lost passport and other documents
- Personal Money
- Scheduled airline failure
- Personal Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident
- Abandoning your trip
- Missed departure
- Missed connection
- End supplier failure (inc. Scheduled Airline failure)
- Travel Delay
- Baggage Delay
- Uninhabitable accommodation
- Hospital Benefit
- United Kingdom Medical Expenses
- Pet care
- Passport and travel documents
- Natural Catastrophe
- Motorcycle Clothing
- Motorcycle Accessories
Bennetts Travel Insurance is arranged and administered by Brokersure Ltd, Digital House, Threshelfords Business Park, Feering, Colchester, Essex, CO5 9SE. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 501719, which can be verified at register.fca.org.uk.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Upon purchase of a Bennetts Travel insurance policy via https://www.bennetts.co.uk/travel-insurance) or over the phone on 0330 018 6322 you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 5.00 pm on 29th January 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 31st March 2020 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on April 13th 2020 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive a 7 night holiday for 2 adults at a European parc of your choice in the Eurocamp brochure, subject to availability.
- This prize is only applicable to Classic Tents, Classic and Esprit range holiday homes.
- Holiday must be completed on or before 5th July 2020, or taken on or after 1st September 2020 and completed by 1st November 2020.
- Prize includes a return P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing for one or two motorcycle and 2 passengers in total. Alternative sailings and routes will be payable by the prize-winner.
- Eurocamp reserves the right to change date and parc exclusions at any point.
- The prize is subject to Eurocamp Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed at http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/terms or in the current copy of the Eurocamp brochure.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 20th April 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above..
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.