Get a quote for your classic bike to win a VIP trip to the Classic TT presented by Bennetts in 2019
Whether you’re looking to insure your modern classic or your vintage bike, our insurance for classic bikes comes with optional agreed valuations, show and event cover and no admin fees for additional modifications. We search our panel of insurers to find you our best price for the cover you need, and when you get a quote you’ll be in with a chance winning a VIP trip to the 2019 Classic TT.
The Classic TT presented by Bennetts celebrates the history and heritage of the Isle of Man TT and motorcycle racing, offering four action-packed days of motorcycling nostalgia.
Bennetts have launched this competition to celebrate the introduction of new features and benefits that may be available to owners of classic bikes including the option of agreed value, salvage retention and no admin fees for making modifications to your bike.
Find out more about our insurance for classic bikes here.
Please note that customers who receive a quote must be eligible for the classic benefits to be included in the draw.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon completion of a quote for insurance for a classic motorcycle that is eligible for the classic benefits (summarised on https://www.bennetts.co.uk/motorbike-insurance/classic-bikes) at www.bennetts.co.uk or over the phone on 0330 041 2174 you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 06.00 am on 16th July 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 31st December 2018 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing a quote online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete quotes and any incomplete quotes will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any quotes which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Friday 11th January 2019("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive a trip to the Classic TT event on 24th to 26th August 2019 for two people. The trip will include return flights from a UK airport to the Isle of Man, a double hotel room and two hospitality tickets within the Classic TT hospitality unit on Saturday 24th August 2019.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 14th January 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.