Hurrah for wet roads, diminishing daylight and dropping temperatures. We’re so excited about the onset of winter. Excited, excited, excited. Apparently, a study of the moods of the Nordic peoples shows a successful strategy for coping with long periods of little sunshine – and Seasonal Affective Disorder – may be to simply develop a positive attitude toward it. Literally, repeating “I am excited about <insert name of thing you really hate here>” has been shown to reduce anxiety.
So we’re excited, excited and excited to invite you into Fronty End Prongs, episode 124, brought to you by Bennetts, the people who offer amazing discount deals and offers with bike insurance thrown in, and the world of motorcycling at www.bikesocial.co.uk. Please remember to wipe your feet on the way in and your bum on the way out.
And this week Simon and Mufga natter about:
• autumn – why?
• why Dumfries and Galloway is a good place to ride a bike
• why we don’t review bikes any more
• BMW’s new M1000RR and why it’s failing to light Mufga’s fire
• future Mufga pays us a visit down the time tunnel
• Triumph’s Trident – what it is and how much it should cost
• high speed MotoGP review
• where, or not, to get up-to-date info on MotoGP engine use
• advice for your second track day
• is the current lack of spectators at race events sustainable, and if the racing has to change, how will it change?
• is buying a bike while under the influence a good idea?
...and much, much more.
Thanks for listening, and let’s do this again in a fortnight.
Please send thoughts, questions and musings to:
Keep up with Simon and Mufga on the socials:
Or if you prefer a direct download, you can CLICK HERE