Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter episode 104, eventually, brought to you by via the web’s best motorcycling website, bikesocial.co.uk, and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, via the mouths of Simon Hargreaves and Martin Fitz-Gibbons.
But before we kick off – come and chat to Martin and Simon for real at Motorcycle Live at the NEC on the Bennetts stand (Hall 4 Stand 4B 25) on Thursday 21st November between 11am to 12pm, then again 2pm to 3pm.
So it’s a really simple FEC this week: bit of racing, then a metric tonne of new bike news, conjecture, comment and opinion – including:
• Aprilia’s RS660, Tuono and Tuareg
• BMW’s F900XR
• Ducati’s Streetfighter V4
• Harley’s Pan Am
• Honda’s Blade and Africa Twin
• Husqvarna’s Denis concept
• Kawasaki’s Z H2 and Z1000SX
• KTM’s 390 Adventure, 890 Duke R and 890 Adventure. Um...
• Suzuki’s lovely, lovely, lovely DR Big 1050
• Triumph’s... er... hello? Hello?
• Yamaha’s Tracy 7We ramble on for so long we run out of time for the FEC sack so apologies if it’s not a vintage episode, but at least it makes FEC105 a bit of a no-brainer.
Please visit bikesocial.co.uk for your two-wheeled info, check out Bennetts’ YouTube channel for some cool bike vids (Africa Twin, ahem), and get your bike and travel insurance from the mighty Bennetts themselves. And don’t forget to check out their offers!
AND – see you at Motorcycle Live at the NEC on the Bennetts stand (Hall 4 Stand 4B 25) on Thursday 21st November between 11am to 12pm, then again 2pm to 3pm. And probably a few points in between.