Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, episode 75 of Britain's sweariest motorcycling podcast, presented before your ears by two motorcycle journalists called, literally, Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves, and furthermore enabled by the humungous humanoids at the UK's most enhanced two-wheeled web experience, otherwise known as www.bikesocial.co.uk – which is itself a mere digit on the mighty, but gentle, hand of Bennetts, the bike insurance people.
Among the topics for discussion today are:
• Is the TT more important than MotoGP?
• MotoGP silly season, including why Lorenzo will never, in a million years, take a seat at Repsol Honda, oh, he just did...
• TT latest including the unbelievably spectacular riding at this year's race, some slightly troubling consequences, and what's the point of the Superbike class?
• How many horsepowers do we a) need, b) want and c) can use?...
• ... and where does Ducati's V4 Panigale sit on that scale?
• What are the worst bikes ever (and haven't we been here before)?
• What effect will Yamaha's Niken have, if any, on motorcycling?
...and much, much less. More. I meant more.
Thank you very much for listening, please visit www.bikesocial.co.uk for all your motorcycling media needs, and please subscribe on iTunes or your Android device to make sure you get every episode of FEC.
Please email your thoughts, questions, musings – in either written or .mp3 formats – to email@example.com
Or if you prefer a direct download, click here. No, not here but below: